Monday, November 19, 2012

Man at work


When we pulled up to the lot on Saturday, we saw the backhoe/bulldozer/excavator at work.  I got excited thinking they had decided to backfill early, but I think he was just pushing dirt around and pouring gravel near the front door.  Not very exciting stuff, but hey--it's progress!

 
 
 
Okay...that's enough of those pictures.  Everyone loves a good piece of heavy machinery, but we all have our limits.
 
On another topic, as I was looking through our photos, I realized there is a lot of shade from the trees behind the house. I like a lot of natural light, so I'm kind of bummed about that.  It wasn't something I even thought of while we were looking to buy.  Oh well...hopefully once the house grows up, we'll get a better idea of our sunshine potential.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment